SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Sig Romeo 5 advice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Romeo 5 advice Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
I recently sold another toy and have a little money to spend.

I've decided on a Romeo 5 red dot for my AR, but not sure which one of these I need.

The rifle currently has a handle/peep combination mounted to the rail. I assume that'll have to come off, so basically just need to know which one will mount in it's place and give me the proper height.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15221 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own 5 of the model SOR52001 and they're all good to go. Not sure what the different model SOR52101 is. The included mount gives a full co-witness height.

Posts: 830 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1gkek:
I own 5 of the model SOR52001 and they're all good to go. Not sure what the different model SOR52101 is. The included mount gives a full co-witness height.

Ordered. Thank you.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15221 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post