SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    M14/M1A Karma inside WINNERS INSIDE!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M14/M1A Karma inside WINNERS INSIDE!! Login/Join 
posted
I'm running out of stuff to give away, but I've got a little more.

Rules:

Live in the US.

Build or own an M14 type rifle.

The goods:

2X M14 GI cleaning rod handles/combination tools. One nice, one rusty (should clean up OK).

Boxed GI M14 blank firing adapter.

Reproduction brown M14 handguard with clip.

Winners in a week or so.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: M1Garandy,

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
Thanks, could use that handguard.
Count me in, such nice folks around here.

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I have an M1A squad scout and could use a cleaning took.

Thanks for the chance!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12765 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
In for the tool or the handguard. Thanks for the chance!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 4752 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in for the combo tools for my M1A Loaded, thanks

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
In for combo tool Thank You RED.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, time to finish this up with a post lockdown bump.

Winners drawn next Sunday 6/14.

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lets try this again since I'm an idiot and misread the Karmanator instructions.

WXL M14 Combo tool
1kPerDay M14 Handguard
ArtieS M14 Combo tool
hberttmank M14 BFA
Mettleping, I might have something for you as well.

Send me an email with your shipping details.

Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thanks!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M1Garandy:
I'm running out of stuff to give away, but I've got a little more.

Rules:

Live in the US.

Build or own an M14 type rifle.

The goods:

2X M14 GI cleaning rod handles/combination tools. One nice, one rusty (should clean up OK).

Boxed GI M14 blank firing adapter.

Reproduction brown M14 handguard with clip.

Winners in a week or so.

Saw this late but was glad to see it. I have read recently that m14 m1a owners are members of a cult. So be it. Awaiting my latest NM trigger group and cNt wait to try, actually have to unless I head into the hills because idiot governor has closed outdoor range and 25 yard indoor range really too expensive for that. May have to settle for dry fire and AB comparison.

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mettleping, I might have something for you as well.

Send me an email with your shipping details.

Email sent, thanks!

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WXL M14 Combo tool
ArtieS M14 Combo tool
hberttmank M14 BFA

I have not heard from the above winners yet. A couple more days and I'll redraw more winners.

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Email sent

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12765 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the gift!
You are a generous man.

posted Hide Post
You are welcome.

Two members never claimed their stuff, so I'll probably re-karma it in the near future plus whatever else I turn up that is surplus to my surplus.

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Did you get my email?

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir! It arrived today.

A