SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    DSA Para Congo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DSA Para Congo Login/Join 
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted
Well since I got rid of all my 308's I started missing my DSA's. Figured id be better off going with a AR10. However, I found a older dsa para and got it for $1500.00 and jumped.

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
DS prefix serial number? Long or short gas? I'd like to get a para conversion kit for my R1, but the current DSA topcover and spring assembly is reputed to be fragile compared to OEM parts, which are hard to find.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Long piston i have to look at SN but gun is unfired and about 8 yrs old everything stock

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! One of my favorites....

Posts: 1283 | Location: TX | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dyingtime:
Long piston i have to look at SN but gun is unfired and about 8 yrs old everything stock

Awesome! Design spec gas system, pre cast receiver.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post