SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    AICS Bipods spigot or rail?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AICS Bipods spigot or rail? Login/Join 
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted
For anyone who is or has run a AICS chassis, how did you setup your bipod and who did you use?

Spigot?

Rail?

Which one is more sturdy? I like most other people have been running a Harris bipod. Which loosens up a lot and I continually have to tighten it. So I have been looking at the Atlas BT10NC and running the Spigot mount, but I am not sure if that is the best option.

Posts: 1843 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
On my faux MAS Fr1, I use a spigot that I inlet into the stock.

I like the spigot!

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Accu-shot spigots have served me well for many years. Can add a small pic rail to the spigot for a QD mount. I have spigots with and w/o the pic rail. Swap the QD mount bi-pod between rifle and AR. Don't see the need to go any longer with the pic rail then the one on my spigot.

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Spigot on mine with Atlas Bipod.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post