SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Ok what is on your short list of rifles/ hand guns?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ok what is on your short list of rifles/ hand guns? Login/Join 
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
My goals are, not in any particular order:
A West German or German P228, to replace the one I have that started to show minor cracks in the frame after I was involved in a wreck.
A semi-auto general-purpose shotgun.
A Ruger GP-100 and Six-series .357 magnum.
A Ruger 10/22 Takedown.
A Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5mm Creedmoor.
And I would like to build a suppressed SBR in .300BO.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Tikka T1X 22lr
Steyr M9-A1
P365

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I have my eye on:
A new Sig 210
And an M1 Carbine.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On my short list is the Colt 6933 sitting at my dealer waiting for the arrival of my tax stamp so I can take it home! Check cashed late February, waiting continues.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
A Remington 725 calibre .222

Good metal. The stock can be crud as I got a good stock.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6294 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Ever since going to a P320 armorers course I have had the urge to get one, so.

Sig P320
Sig P365
A 300 blackout upper
An AR10 in 6.5 Creedmore

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another M1 Garand and maybe a HK45c.

Posts: 130 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I handled and shot a CZ Sonoran yesterday in 300wm, I think I’ll need one at some point, a purpose built lightweight long range rifle. Pretty sweet.

I’d also like to find a way to trade out of my ruger redhawk 44mag and into a 629 in the same length.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Transferable Swedish K SMG, transferable AUG sear, HK 53 sear host, Tikka T3x Tac A1, B&T APC 308.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2314 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoshNC:
Transferable Swedish K SMG, transferable AUG sear, HK 53 sear host, Tikka T3x Tac A1, B&T APC 308.

I will be adding an APC 308 as well. I just got my APC 223 and its beautiful. I have totally fallen for B&T!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Colt Delta non-rail with 6 mags, ambi safety and a chest rig.

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
S&W 619

Nothing follows.

Been looking for a few years.

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
DSgrouse wrote a review Kriss Defiance 22lr ... It made the list!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Sig P-228

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve had a mid length AR and 11.5” pistol waiting to be finished for a while now.

Got a brace coming for the pistol and I need to get another Wilson Combat TTU trigger pack to go in it.

Plan to put a Trijicon MRO on the midlength and it will be done.

Next up would be a 9mm AR. I got to shoot a CMMG mk9 and I loved it so either that or one from PSA.

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S&W model 63, the first one without fiberoptic and too many holes in the cylinder.

Ruger #1 in 9.3 x 74 rimmed. No, I have no real need for this. Just want it.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok , I'll play

https://www.lesbaer.com/PremierII5inch.html

https://www.lesbaer.com/Premier5.html

http://www.coonaninc.com/product/357-magnum-classic/ s.s. Coonan ( 5 in,)

https://lmtdefense.com/firearms/lm308mwsf
in .243 Win. ( leupold scope)

https://www.lesbaer.com/boltaction.html
in .243 win

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54496 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
220 Legion in 10mm.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoshNC:
<SNIP>
HK 53 sear host

I know you are more conscientious about your collection than I am, and you may already be aware, I bought one of the Century 93 Pistol's for my 53 sear host ... I knew the finish would be crappy, and it is better than I expected ... but it must be a 53 barrel because it isn't something that was cut down. For my sear I had to change out the lock piece ... and to use the new style collapsible stock I had to get a bolt carrier without a buffer, I also put a long charge handle on it, which is nice. Its probably 1/8 the cost of a 93 after re-barreling, re-marking and re-finishing.
Besides, it's a shooter so as long as it was "in spec" I didn't worry about the rest ... For the $650 it cost up front I'm not worried about the extra expense ... now I'm trying to decide if I want the long 4-prong flash-hider or be happy with the ugly suppressor mount.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I was saving up for a Quigley Down Under Replica rifle when the first assault weapons bans hit, and I lost my focus.

Maybe now.

Posts: 15839 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post