SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Diamondback DB10 opinions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diamondback DB10 opinions Login/Join 
posted
Guys and girls the local LGS has a 308 ar that is manufactured by Diamondback firearms company that has really caddy my eye.
The rifle looks to be will put together, decent trigger, with overall good fit and finish.
In the $875 price range.
I have found very little in the way of reviews on the Internet and soo was hoping one of you own or have shot one.
Thanks

Posts: 636 | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I have to ask, with so many established AR makers out there, why go with the new kid on the block, no matter how good the price might seem? Seriously, who associates the name DB with AR?

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I have to ask, with so many established AR makers out there, why go with the new kid on the block, no matter how good the price might seem? Seriously, who associates the name DB with AR?

I'm with 12131. Too many already established and reputable manufacturers. I'd stick to them.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
They sold their firearms business to Taurus. Should you have a problem, Taurus will be fixing your gun (and you will be having problems). Does that inspire confidence? You can get DPMS or Windham .308 for near the same price, and they work and have decent service.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post