SIGforum
Diamondback DB10 opinions

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/9280022124

March 18, 2017, 04:09 PM
TJ 4X4
Diamondback DB10 opinions
Guys and girls the local LGS has a 308 ar that is manufactured by Diamondback firearms company that has really caddy my eye.
The rifle looks to be will put together, decent trigger, with overall good fit and finish.
In the $875 price range.
I have found very little in the way of reviews on the Internet and soo was hoping one of you own or have shot one.
Thanks
March 18, 2017, 04:28 PM
I have to ask, with so many established AR makers out there, why go with the new kid on the block, no matter how good the price might seem? Seriously, who associates the name DB with AR?

Q

March 18, 2017, 05:44 PM
GarandGuy
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I have to ask, with so many established AR makers out there, why go with the new kid on the block, no matter how good the price might seem? Seriously, who associates the name DB with AR?

I'm with 12131. Too many already established and reputable manufacturers. I'd stick to them.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?
March 19, 2017, 05:50 AM
bubbatime
They sold their firearms business to Taurus. Should you have a problem, Taurus will be fixing your gun (and you will be having problems). Does that inspire confidence? You can get DPMS or Windham .308 for near the same price, and they work and have decent service.