SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    A2 style rifle from PSA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A2 style rifle from PSA Login/Join 
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted
Nice looking rifle. I need to fight the urge to buy it.

http://palmettostatearmory.com...lassic-a2-rifle.html

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post
Out of stock now but if I didn't have 3 just like it already I would have pulled the trigger on it yesterday.

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wishbone:
Out of stock now but if I didn't have 3 just like it already I would have pulled the trigger on it yesterday.

Not bad at $549.99.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
If it is an A2 style rifle why does it have knobs for a detachable carry handle?

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Bob C.:
If it is an A2 style rifle why does it have knobs for a detachable carry handle?

This.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:

The picture is an A3/A4 style rifle. Maybe they grabbed the wrong picture? I'd find out before I ordered.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:

A2 " style "
Wink

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
quote:

The picture is an A3/A4 style rifle. Maybe they grabbed the wrong picture? I'd find out before I ordered.

I don't think so. Description says "A3" upper which is with rail. I'd slap a KAC rail on her and call it an "A4" maybe, but it isn't an A2...

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also non chrome lined barrel, if that makes a difference to anyone.

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hvyhawler:
Also non chrome lined barrel, if that makes a difference to anyone.
The kit I bought from them had a Nitride treatment.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post