SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Low power variable scopes versus red dots with a flip-to-side magnifiers?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Low power variable scopes versus red dots with a flip-to-side magnifiers? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
FFP and SFP are internal the scope. I'm back on this eotech issue. I can assure you that everything (at least in my physical universe) is magnified when I look at it with my aimpoint magnifier. My dog, my phone, my house, all of it. There is nothing magic about the eotech and I'm pretty darn sure it doesn't know I put a magnifier behind it.
So I'm 100% sure the eotech reticle is also magnified. Heck if you look on their website they have pictures that look to me like they show that. What also seems true is that your eye perceives certain projections differently and the eotech one isn't perceived as getting as much bigger, as opposed to the aimpoint one which some people think blooms when magnified.
In any case I have no eotech anymore to go test all this to see for myself.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post