SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Hi, my name is LBJ and I'm apparently a Colt snob... (photo page 4)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi, my name is LBJ and I'm apparently a Colt snob... (photo page 4) Login/Join 
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I hear alot about the finishes, but of the six Colt rifles I own they are all flawless. Perfect finish in every way. According to the inner web they aren't supposed to be, but they are.

My experience exactly...

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I have a few Ponys but this one I've never shot, its an NOS LMG upper kit I bought ~10 years ago, it has the hydraulic buffer, heavy FP, bolt & carrier & bipod ... everything except the open bolt fire-control trigger set, and I've only seen one that had that as part of the kit. I mounted it on a pre-ban Blue label lower ... I guess its one of my few safe queens.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
My 6450 is my favorite AR and I'm having a hard time passing on these factory 9mm sbr's that are in the market right now...

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post