SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Trijicon Accupoint fiber optic illumination solution?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon Accupoint fiber optic illumination solution? Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
Hi all,

I'm considering purchasing a slightly used Trijicon TR25 which is in great shape for a good price. It has the green triangle reticle. I've heard the tritium illumination can be a bit lacking in low light, and was wondering if there are some modern LED-based solutions to this issue? I'd think there's gotta be some very small battery-powered LED lights available these days that you could attach to the top of the fiber-optic light gathering portion of the scope? What solutions exist? Thanks.

Chris

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
The Meprolight M21 has a couple different options for that.
Maybe someone has come up with something similar for the Trijicon.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Black tape one of those really small chem lights to the fiber optic.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post