SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Savage 110- 7mm Remington Mag- gets some Lobo Leather
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Savage 110- 7mm Remington Mag- gets some Lobo Leather Login/Join 
posted
Very happy with how the leather looks on the stock. I sent in a pic of the rifle and let them pick the leather color.

First time I’ve purchased from Lobo. A+ experience all around.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I agree. I could use a quality sling. Guess I should contact him. Congrats.
You stock looks unfinished. Is that by design?

Is Mark a member here?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks ArtieS!

O.R.C. Yes- the stock was sanded down and sealed with Tung Oil for a natural wood look.

The barrel was shortened and cerakoted along with the action.

Sig Sauer scope and rings.

Hoping to do a lot of hunting next season.

I think the original owner of Lobo Leather is a member here. I don’t know if Mark is.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post