SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    You will buy a Colt
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Colt Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I still don't own one single Colt. Been tempted a few times to pick up a Detective Special at Cabela's from time to time but the price tag has always pushed me along to look at the used S&W revolvers. Now there is one Colt that is on my Bucket List but the Single Action Army is a very pricey revolver. If I ever hit the Lottery I'll have a collection of SAA's but for now I'm leaning hard towards getting a Uberti copy.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
I still don't own one single Colt. Been tempted a few times to pick up a Detective Special at Cabela's from time to time but the price tag has always pushed me along to look at the used S&W revolvers. Now there is one Colt that is on my Bucket List but the Single Action Army is a very pricey revolver. If I ever hit the Lottery I'll have a collection of SAA's but for now I'm leaning hard towards getting a Uberti copy.

Yeah, since this is the Rifle forum, the thread is really about Colt ARs. Wink

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post