SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone have the Remington TAC-14 with a brace?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have the Remington TAC-14 with a brace? Login/Join 
posted
Was looking at one of these, wondering if anyone has shot one.

"Once a Marine, always a Marine"

Posts: 19 | Registered: January 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the Mossberg Shockwave with the brace, and was quite surprised by it's controllability.

Posts: 503 | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Shockwave with a brace here too. Much better experience compared to the Raptor grip.

Posts: 3445 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I have the Remington with the brace. The factory brace angle sucks, it’s way off. The company makes another angle that is better. They probably gave Remington a good deal on this version as no one wants it.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Another Mossberg/brace user here, brace takes it to the next level.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Can we see some pics of what you guys have?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
My Tac14 with SB brace is most excellent! Highly recommended and it makes a "hip fire" scatter gun into a accurate, fighting quality 870.

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
I have the Remington with the brace. The factory brace angle sucks, it’s way off. The company makes another angle that is better. They probably gave Remington a good deal on this version as no one wants it.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post

I wondered were my extra buffer tube went Smile

David W.

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David - Can you tell me which brace you have installed in that picture? Thanks Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
David - Can you tell me which brace you have installed in that picture? Thanks Mark

Hey Mark, this is the SBA3 brace, I parted out the rest of the stuff at ergo.com

David W.

That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGWALLY:
Bubbatime: I am ignorant of the different braces for the Remington auto. Can you please clarify which is the good and which is the bad brace? Thanks.

This is the good angle brace. Its much more appropriate and gets a much better cheek weld and sight picture. This is aftermarket and NOT included on a factory Remington.

This is the factory Remington brace angle. It sucks.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post