SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Darn cyber Monday. Darn PSA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Darn cyber Monday. Darn PSA. Login/Join 
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted
Couldn't help it. Bought the 16" rifle middy kit with the 13.5" PSA keymod freefloat handguard and MOE furniture plus MBUS sights. Comes with the polished LPK.

$419.99

this one

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I was all set to buy the AR-10 lower and they were out of stock.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
$40 stripped lower and $159 Leupold 3-9X40 scope that I didn't need but the price was too good. $65 MOE LPK that I needed for the lower that I didn't need.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
I picked up another BCI Defense stripped lower to complete the rifle kit. $49 locally on sale. What I like about this lower is that it's finished locally in Bremen, Indiana.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Bob C.:
$40 stripped lower and $159 Leupold 3-9X40 scope that I didn't need but the price was too good. $65 MOE LPK that I needed for the lower that I didn't need.

I know tell me about it 5 x p226 mags.. psa.., more magazines on top of the ones I have.. Only way they will get us to buy are stupid cheap prices.. I need AR stuff...well I just don’t,even pmags gen 2 / 10 for 79.99 free shipping doesn’t even seem cheap enough... to get me to buy more of something I already have enough of to last until my great grandkids have kids...

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Picked up a couple MBUS sets at half off. Hard to pass those up, even though I have to pay sales tax at PSA. That's what prevents me from buying more from them.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Have been planning on and AR-10 build and waiting for deals to buy a stripped 308 lower for a while but as of several days before Black Friday PSA were out of stock.

On or about Cyber Monday, I got lucky and ordered a forged 308 lower (complete) with an ACS-L stock (was going to put that on anyway) for $179. Will swap out the trigger when it arrives (likely ALG ACT) and put on a more recoil-friendly buttpad.

JB

quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
I was all set to buy the AR-10 lower and they were out of stock.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post