SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Geissele & ALG Defense Memorial Weekend Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Geissele & ALG Defense Memorial Weekend Sale Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
Just a heads up, got emails from Geissele & ALG Defense about their 20% off sale starting tomorrow until Monday. Good time to get any Geissele/ALG triggers or rails you've been wanting.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Thanks for heads up!

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I'll be taking advantage of it Smile

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
ACT and pins installed

Posts: 107571 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Free shipping as well, although they warn you it could take up to 3 weeks when purchasing stuff on this sale.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love my ALG trigger, and even I was able to install it without difficulty.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered an ACT. A few years ago I put an SSA-E in my Mk12 clone and it is a fabulous trigger. Last year I picked up a PWS upper to put on an LMT lower I had and I installed an ACT just to try it. Since it's a "fun gun" I used the purple spring and it has a very nice pull. I've only got around 300 rounds through it but is has always gone bang (about 200 XM193 and the rest XM855).

This one though will be going in my HD rifle (Colt 6720) so it will get the tan spring.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I got a shipping notification yesterday.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
I know I missed the sale, but now that I'm going featureless on my AR (yes, fuck California and all that good stuff) I'm thinking of it more as a viable HD gun and a new trigger is one of my considerations. Thinking of going with the ALG ACT, will be range and HD, not a precision rifle. Pretty much trigger, thinking Midwest 2 piece drop in M-Lok rail, and flashlight should be good to finish 'er off.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Mine showed up today, no shipping notification or anything. Poof, in my mailbox. Had actually forgotten all about it Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I got my three last week & just got around to installing one. These came with two hammer springs, the ones I bought a couple years ago didn't. Have any of you had light strikes with the lighter spring?

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I bought a ALG trigger for my 1st AR a few years ago on Para's recommendation.
Best bang for the buck and easy to install.

Posts: 9505 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post