SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Larue MBT trigger on sale
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Larue MBT trigger on sale Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted
Larue now is selling the MBT trigger for $87 thru Christmas.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
Hard to passed up that trigger at that price. When I receive mine, I think that will be my sixth MBT.

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still prefer my Geiselle SSA-E but the MBT at $87 is real hard to beat!!!

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Just ordered another...$95 shipped Wink

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
damn it. Ordered 2 on the 5th at 99.00.....on the bright side, they shipped on the 7th even though I selected the longer wait time option.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
damn it. Ordered 2 on the 5th at 99.00.....on the bright side, they shipped on the 7th even though I selected the longer wait time option.

Same here. Always the way.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:

Same here. Always the way.

I sent an email to CS to see if they can just refund the difference. Plan B I guess is to return them and reorder.....I'm hoping they'll just refund the difference and save everyone some hassle....but im cheap enough to do it for 25.00. I recently sold a spare SSA-E that covered the price of the 2 Larues, I don't need Geissele like performance int he 2 guns they are going in but if theyre as good as everyone says, I may pick up a few more.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
You guys should find out if your bank/credit card company offers price-drop refunds.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
You guys should find out if your bank/credit card company offers price-drop refunds.

Mine does, I'll have to read the fine print again. I've used it before and thought I recall something about firearms, not sure if that means parts as well.

Really just curious to see if Larue will do it. I wouldn't see it as a strike against them, but I would see it as a big thumbs up if they did. Im the type of person that remembers the above and beyond CS I get from places.

posted Hide Post
Lots of times people miss a discount that no one knew was coming by a day or two. That’s life. I don’t expect a refund when it happens to me. What’s the cut off for getting the difference refunded? Should it be two days before? What about the guy who bought three days before? Should it be five days? What about the guy who bought six days before. No matter what cutoff date you use, someone is always going to get screwed. By changing dates, you just shuffle around who does and doesn’t miss out. There are probably guys who bought Geissele stuff just before everyone had 4th of July sales.

That’s life.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Im not saying there should be a specific date, or that they have to at all. They offer a 15-day return window. If they don't want to refund the difference, no problem, I can just return them and reorder at the cheaper price. So to answer your question, they should price match for 15 days.

Im not saying they should refund the differnce, I simply asked them if they would. That email took me about 30 seconds to compose. Well worth my time if the agree.

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
So the price was good enough to order them. They go on sale after you purchase and now, after the fact you want to return and reorder or request a refund?

Sorry but to me that is ummm, weak. Man up and deal with it. I mean that is really weak.

If it is that big of a deal send me your address and I will send you the $25 for God's sake. I mean it. My email is in my profile.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Considering the fact that you’ll have to pay return shipping and won’t be refunded the original shipping charge, it’ll probably be a wash. If they don’t credit you the difference (which they have no obligation to do), you’re better off not wasting your time or theirs returning the triggers and ordering them a second time.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_P239:
Considering the fact that you’ll have to pay return shipping and won’t be refunded the original shipping charge, it’ll probably be a wash. If they don’t credit you the difference (which they have no obligation to do), you’re better off not wasting your time or theirs returning the triggers and ordering them a second time.

True story

If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I just installed one a couple weeks ago, and haven't gotten to shoot it yet. But dry-firing it already has shown me it's worlds apart. I'll be buying a couple more in the next month or so.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Thanks SIGfourme, I was leaning toward Geiselle for a few builds I have, but cringing at the price. Was even looking at Timney to replace the milspec triggers I have, then saw this. Just ordered a few. Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Glad this is running till Christmas. I’ll grab one for my 10mm build I do believe when the bank account gets replenished after surgery bills.

I was reading the little schpeal they have on the site about the dropping of their trigger price.

40k units sold in THREE years!! That is just one companies one trigger.
Add that to all the other aftermarket triggers and to the factory triggers no one ever touches.
That is a lot of ARs.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
Thanks SIGfourme, I was leaning toward Geiselle for a few builds I have, but cringing at the price. Was even looking at Timney to replace the milspec triggers I have, then saw this. Just ordered a few. Smile

You will be happy.

I have Geissele, Larue, JP, CMC, and my buddies are Timney fans, so I have pulled them all.

The LaRue for $87 is a no brainer.

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaBoy:
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:

You will be happy.

I have Geissele, Larue, JP, CMC, and my buddies are Timney fans, so I have pulled them all.

The LaRue for $87 is a no brainer.

Got mine today....long story short, they only sent 1, emailed them and let them know one was missing form the order. In the meantime, isntalled it on of my guns...wow. Got an email back from Larue about an hour after the install, they apologized and got the 2nd one headed my way. I took the opportunity to order 4 more. Theyre 98% of a Geissele for 1/3 of the price. I wont replace my existing Geissele triggers but I cant foresee ordering nymore in the future.

Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I have two, and feel like they were a steal at $99. This deal is even better.

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post