SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    A little help....AR parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A little help....AR parts Login/Join 
posted
I need a little help, I have acouple of build projects going and for them I wanted to use Olive Drab Seekens magazine release button and ambi safety.

It seems that they no longer make that color, and all the vendors I usually use don't have that color in stock.

So, if you see one or the other or both Seekens ambi safety and magazine button in Olive Drab at a reputable seller drop me a line!

Or if you know of an alternative in OD green, from a quality manufacturer.

Thanks for your help!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
Never bought from here. If they show one mag release in stock. https://texasstararsenal.com/s...elease-od-green.html

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If you cannot find what you're looking for, send a handful of steelies off to Walter Birdsong and associates. I'm sure the price for a lifetime supply couldn't be too terribly expensive, and their Teflon based finish is extremely durable.

https://black-t.com/technical-information/

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post