SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I got a new KIDD .22 and the accuracy is outstanding.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I got a new KIDD .22 and the accuracy is outstanding. Login/Join 
posted
I picked this guy up a few days ago from my buddy for 1k as it sits. This was a great deal for a phenomenal shooter. 50yds groups are around .35-.45” Eek. Here are some groups at 25yds which were just one hole.

25yd target. All 5 shot groups except for the center target which is 10 shots.

Posts: 1097 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
You have some of the nicest stuff. Beautiful rifle!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Now that's driving some tacks!

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
damned nice shooting!

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
KIDD makes quality products. Used his parts for a Ruger build. Was a shooter..

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Try it at 100 yards to see which ammo it prefers.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is one beautiful tack driver!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post