SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma- Ruger BX 25x2 Magazine : Winner- guardianangel 762
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma- Ruger BX 25x2 Magazine : Winner- guardianangel 762 Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the karma. Thanks!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice karma and thanks for the opportunity. Count me in please.

Posts: 489 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
That would be a great addition to my 10/22 TD.
Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
It would help me burn ammo a bit faster.

Thanks for the offer!

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Karma, please count me in.

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
That would be useful. Count me in and thanks.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I wouldn’t mind this for my 10/22 as it’s my favorite gun to shoot right now. Please count me in and thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
How thoughtful of you. Cool
Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thank you.

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at this.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. My boys are taking hunter safety right now and this would be great use for target practice. Thx

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your generous karma.

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9

Posts: 379 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Toss my name in please, thanks!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the karma, thanks.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
Please put me in. I've got a 10 year old nephew that will wear that thing out! Smile Thanks for the opportunity.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
In please

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma! I could use that for sure!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been wanting one for awhile now. Let me in please and thanks.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thank you

Posts: 1141 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post