SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Need your help on a gun value please?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need your help on a gun value please? Login/Join 
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted
Benelli M4 super 90 with collapsable stock unfired but has been handled (may have light handling marks). Comes with, pistol grip stock, real magazine ext, dummy mag ext, choke wrench, box,and papers. Comes with colaspable stock and real magazine ext mounted.

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$1700-$1800

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
With the current soft market $1700-$1800 may be a little optimistic. Even with the collapsable stock and extended tube. Unless they are authentic Benelli parts. Mine came with the fixed pistol grip stock. I paid just over $1700 with tax for my M4 in a pre-election panic buy four years ago.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
I paid 1500 delivered for mine last year. Mine did not have the collapsible stock. Fun gun but heavy and I dont shoot it much.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your help

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zecpull:
I paid 1500 delivered for mine last year. Mine did not have the collapsible stock. Fun gun but heavy and I dont shoot it much.

The price spike is because of the collapsible stock.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post