SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Saw a 20 MM Oerlikon for Sale, Thinking of Buying it
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saw a 20 MM Oerlikon for Sale, Thinking of Buying it Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Gents where can I get a mount for my 20mm Oerlikon please and what is the cost?
I also have many spare parts for the MK2 Oerlikon sights & right hand magazines,
just message me at Glynn.evans@leafield.co.uk and I will send you pictures and a parts list if required.

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:
sweet.

Just saw a show called "weapons hunter" where a guy rebuilt one of those.

Please buy this!!!

I was just going to suggest this show. Wasn’t there a particular spring for the overlook an that’s hard if not impossible to find???

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
1967goat,

Tell her it is a piece of history, if it wasn't for Pontiac Motor Division's manufacturing that gun in WWII your screen name would probably be 1967beetle and how would that look? Wink

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, the good old days pre GCA68.
I had a Guns & Ammo issue featuring a trip to the range with early anti-tank guns.
A 20mm - Lahti or Solothurn, maybe both, and a Boys in the pickup truck, pulling a French 25mm Puteaux on the trailer hitch.
A Guns Quarterly chronicled the restoration of a Hotchkiss 37mm 5 barrel rotary, superficially like a big Gatling Gun but a different action.

Posts: 3284 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post