SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Uestion: Ruger PC9 & what height MRO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uestion: Ruger PC9 & what height MRO Login/Join 
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted
If mounting a Trijicon MRO on the rear rail of a PC, they offer 3 heights. Low, lower 1/3 co witness, and full co witness. What's easier or most popular?

I have co witness on Ar's, but but dont know how it would be with the low sights on PC's.

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I’m new to the platform but IMO I would mount the optic as low as possible, directly to the rail with no riser. Cheek weld is too low already even with iron sights.

I have a Romeo 5 direct mount on mine and am looking for a stick on cheek riser.

Fun rifle.

Also I assume the cowitness options are referring to ARs. I’m not aware of an optic that will cowitness with the Ruger PC irons.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3210 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:
I’m new to the platform but IMO I would mount the optic as low as possible, directly to the rail with no riser. Cheek weld is too low already even with iron sights.

I have a Romeo 5 direct mount on mine and am looking for a stick on cheek riser.

Fun rifle.

Also I assume the cowitness options are referring to ARs. I’m not aware of an optic that will cowitness with the Ruger PC irons.

Thanks. I see everybody is reviewing using tall optics, but I figured low would work better.

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post