SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Best deal ever for me. FDE SCAR 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best deal ever for me. FDE SCAR 16 Login/Join 
posted
Here is the back story. My buddy called yesterday asking if I could help move a few firearms so that he would have extra cash for his upcoming wedding. He likes high end guns and has some nice ones, SCAR 17, 16, Sig rifles, Trijicon optics ect. He asked if I was interested in the SCAR 16 for $2200. I was not really interested @ $2200, but then he told me what all it came with. I got the rifle, 7 mags (3 loaded) NIB Trijicon TR24g on a Larue Mount and a offset red dot (cheapie that will go on a 9mm Carbine) all for $2200. He set the price, and I had no idea all the extras were included. I did however tell him that if anything changed I would sell it all back to him at the same price I purchased it. That is just the right thing for friends to do.

Pics in a bit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: usncorpsman,

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Boooyah!!!!

That is a SCORE and MUST BUY!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that’s a smokin’ deal right there. Nice!

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Pics or it didn't happen.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
What, no Geissele trigger? Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Dayum! WELL over a grand in extra's alone- can't beat that set up.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Noice! Enjoy it

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
Pics or it didn't happen.

It happened Big Grin.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: usncorpsman,

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
You did well grasshopper !

Congrats !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're ugly, loud and a couple of knuckleheads think the 17 sucks (Why Navy SEALs Hate the FN SCAR 17 - Vigilance Elite)...therefore you should just bestow it upon me. I will fall on the sword and keep it for you.

Seriously - NICE!!!!!!!!

Posts: 195 | Location: Smithfield, Utah | Registered: April 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I have a scar 17 and had a 16. The 16 just didn't didn't do anything a quality AR couldn't do. The 17 is a different story.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
I have a scar 17 and had a 16. The 16 just didn't didn't do anything a quality AR couldn't do. The 17 is a different story.

The 16S really shines as a 10” barrel SBR.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2318 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoshNC:
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:

The 16S really shines as a 10” barrel SBR.

Yup.

posted Hide Post
Good deal but a buddy of mine, whom I now hate, got the deal of the century on a SCAR16 and only paid 1500 bucks. I'm only kidding about hating him but I am jealous he got such a killer deal.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
wow, that is like getting the 16 for $1200 bucks! Sweet Big Grin

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

LMAO. Big booties and money falling y’all!

Great score, congrats.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
That's really a great deal! Great photos too. Years ago, I got a tip from M4Carbine.net and I was able to get mine for $1899, which I thought was a bargain.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post