SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Drop-in MLok handguard?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drop-in MLok handguard? Login/Join 
Picture of Expert308
posted
I'm looking to replace the standard round handguards on my AR carbine with a lightweight MLok compatible set so I can mount a light and a sling point on it. I don't care about free-floating, one that snaps into the existing cap and delta ring is actually preferred. Recommendations?

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would suggest magpul.com. Go to accessories in the AR15 section. Carbine length and choose color. You can order direct or sometimes local stores have them in stock.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Midwest Ind

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Is MI dumping their keymod stuff? I'm seeing 50% pricing on them.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post