SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anderson Lowers at Primary Arms $29.99
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anderson Lowers at Primary Arms $29.99 Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted
Only 3 per household. Bummer. Regardless..

Link

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
That's damn cheap- if only I wasn't sitting on 4 stripped lowers already...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I've got a half dozen or so in the safe, but I'm still tempted.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I got a few the last time. Put CMMG LPK on them, with Anderson extension and buffer. They fit all my uppers fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
But....the magazine well is so out of spec, no magazines will even come close to fitting.

TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
But....the magazine well is so out of spec, no magazines will even come close to fitting.
I have two ARs built on Anderson lowers and I've had no trouble using Lancers, Pmags and mil-spec aluminum. Mags drop free.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107500 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I built two and had no issues with different mags. I’d buy more but I’m sitting on almost a dozen PSA lowers.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Consecutive serial numbers. One is perfect, the other almost looks look like a pistol magmell. It is beveled nicely.

TCB all the time...

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:

I believe this was an issue that happened a couple years ago that has since been resolved.

I have built 2 on their lowers and have not had any issues.

Posts: 13094 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one I bought last year that had some fitting issues for whatever reason. The bolt catch opening/cut was too small for the bolt catch (easy fix) and the pistol grip screw hole was not threaded. I took it back to my ffl and he gave me another. Occasionally they make a bad one but for the most part they are not bad and quite the deal. To think, 8 years ago lowers would be this cheap was unfathomable.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post