SIGforum
Anderson Lowers at Primary Arms $29.99

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/8910038644

September 09, 2018, 08:24 AM
Cliff
Anderson Lowers at Primary Arms $29.99
Only 3 per household. Bummer. Regardless..

Link

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

September 09, 2018, 02:29 PM
gearhounds
That's damn cheap- if only I wasn't sitting on 4 stripped lowers already...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
September 09, 2018, 03:03 PM
Todd Huffman
I've got a half dozen or so in the safe, but I'm still tempted.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.
September 09, 2018, 07:51 PM
smithnsig
I got a few the last time. Put CMMG LPK on them, with Anderson extension and buffer. They fit all my uppers fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...
September 13, 2018, 06:27 PM
smithnsig
But....the magazine well is so out of spec, no magazines will even come close to fitting.

TCB all the time...
September 13, 2018, 06:31 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
But....the magazine well is so out of spec, no magazines will even come close to fitting.
I have two ARs built on Anderson lowers and I've had no trouble using Lancers, Pmags and mil-spec aluminum. Mags drop free.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
September 13, 2018, 06:34 PM
Chowser
I built two and had no issues with different mags. I’d buy more but I’m sitting on almost a dozen PSA lowers.

Not minority enough!
September 13, 2018, 11:47 PM
smithnsig
Consecutive serial numbers. One is perfect, the other almost looks look like a pistol magmell. It is beveled nicely.

TCB all the time...
September 14, 2018, 07:11 AM
Edmond
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:

I believe this was an issue that happened a couple years ago that has since been resolved.

I have built 2 on their lowers and have not had any issues.

September 14, 2018, 04:04 PM
patw
I had one I bought last year that had some fitting issues for whatever reason. The bolt catch opening/cut was too small for the bolt catch (easy fix) and the pistol grip screw hole was not threaded. I took it back to my ffl and he gave me another. Occasionally they make a bad one but for the most part they are not bad and quite the deal. To think, 8 years ago lowers would be this cheap was unfathomable.