SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    The Ever Changing Black Rifle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Ever Changing Black Rifle Login/Join 
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted
I have had this RRA lower with a Spikes 14.5 upper for a few years. It is my go to rifle for courses or matches, it's the workhorse. I first started with EoTech sight but when the recall came I couldn't pass it up. Had a Magpul forearm that was just a bit fat for my smaller hands but some how I shot this rifle thousands of rounds under stress not from a bench. But then I read an article about Vism hand guards and purchased one. It gives me the extra heat guard to place my support arm further out making control much better. Plus it was cheap under $50 delivered. I topped it off with a Aimpoint Pro very nice sight. Feels good. Chris

Before

After

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Looking good. I have a similar setup on one of my ARs. But mine uses the Troy Delta handguard.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post

I relate to that - i keep changing optics, foregrips, sights, etc.

Currently my 14.5 doesnt have any optic on it - im debating on what i want and such, and need to upgrade the charging handle too. The 11.5, however, is as set as its going to get for now.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting looking rail. I'll have to look into it.

Posts: 4584 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post