SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SIG M400 Blackout Enhanced/Patrol
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG M400 Blackout Enhanced/Patrol Login/Join 
posted
I have a chance to buy a the above with low round count less than 500. Doesn't seem to much info on the internet some on the Tread as entry level AR but not much on the 300 Blackout. Anyone have one or experience with it? I found on Gun Broker, obviously SIG has stopped producing them guess they didn't catch on. Any info would be appreciated.
TIA Greg

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I have a SIG M400 Enhanced 5.56, and it is a fine rifle. Well made, nice features, accurate, tight, decent factory trigger (I put an ALG ACT in mine anyway), and "Enhanced" usually means Magpul accouterments.

Hell, if you can get it for $500, assuming that's the price, not the round count, you could part it out for more than that.

.300 BO is roughly 30-30 performance in normal ammo, but you can also get heavy subsonics in .300 BO if you want to suppress.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No 500 is round count I'll edit that.

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had an Enhanced years ago and it was a good rifle. Not in 300 BO though.
Put an EoTech on it and accuracy was very good. No issues with it at all.
If you can get it for a good price, I'd do it.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post