SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Sig Sauer Romeo5 - Has anyone used a different mount?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Sauer Romeo5 - Has anyone used a different mount? Login/Join 
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted
Pretty simple. Has anyone used the Geissle or other mount for their Romeo5? I'm looking at trying to shave out the bulky mount, similar to using an ADM, or other quality mount, on my AimPoint Pro or Micro.

I'm not very well versed in the mount specs, or what kind of mount type to look for.

Does the Romeo5 use some kind of standard?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
The R5 uses the T1/2 footprint.
I used an ADM.

They have the tall one also.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
I have a QD mount by Scalarworks and it's very lightweight and I prefer the design of it. It is a bit higher priced, but I feel it was worth it. I have this one: https://scalarworks.com/shop/q...tach-mounts/leap-01/

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input! I ended up grabbing a Geissele T1 mount for pretty cheap.

I really like the look of the scalarworks mount.