SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    My SV-99 homage....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My SV-99 homage.... Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
About as close as we can get in the states. Forstner-action and quiet. CCI Quiets are barely audible as a puff of air but too much drop at 50yds (16" over Stingers). CCI SV as usual is a good sub load.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAC's Chief Mechanical Designer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!

Who made the stock?

Mike Smith
404-213-7753

Posts: 565 | Location: Alpharetta, GA USA | Registered: January 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SilentMike:
Very Nice!

Who made the stock?

Thanks. A guy named Ali/NeptuneMachines on RimfireCentral. He's been playing with prototypes for about a year and has done a couple in nice wood. I asked him to make another out of laminate and dye with green wash to approximate the original Russian short range system.

I'd love to do the QD section to break it down but that brings it below 26" OAL and therefore considered NFA. If I could find a good solution, I might file for a stamp on it but this is good for now.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post