SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    A left handed M14!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A left handed M14! Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
Jeff at Bula Defense just posted this over on the M14 forum...

http://m14forum.com/m14/405081...left-handed-m14.html

[QUOTE=Bula Defense;3535689]As many of you know, we're always looking for ways to innovate this platform and come up with new ideas. This one is a biggie! For Shot Show next month, we will be publicly launching a left handed M14 in several different formats. At 7:35AM EST today the first left handed M14 was born. We test fired it this afternoon and she ran great! This is very exciting for us and we really feel it's going to allow us to create more attention for this platform. I'll get into more details at some point but this is not simply a "mirrored" version. It's design to still be able to accept match sights and triggers along with many other criss compatible parts. Time for pics!! Here is the Bula Defense M14LH.

[/QUOTE]

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5374 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Sweet. That's bound to make a bunch of wrong-handers very happy.

Posts: 32431 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
It's about blessed time! Figures just months after I've acquired my first M1A.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's pretty sweet. However, I've never had a problem with normal versions used port-side. Ditto AR-15 A2 models so long as they have the deflector bump, LOL.

Posts: 379 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
I might have to try one of these, hell what's one more. I'm right handed but my grandfather and father were left handed so I grew up hunting and shooting with left handed guns.

Posts: 1579 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is terrific, I use my left hand to rack the CH on an AR15, same movement here. Excellent!

The only issue is that it will eject on the left side, will the hot brass bounce off my noggin.

A FAL has a left side action as does the IMI Ace and HK and eject from the right side.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post