SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Romeo 4 versus Romeo 7
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Romeo 4 versus Romeo 7 Login/Join 
Picture of lee40215
posted
Hey does anyone have knowledge or a preference to the sig Romeo 4 versus the Romeo 7. Which is better in your opinion. Sale going on eBay can get the 4 for around 155 the 7 for 255

Posts: 1097 | Location: Louisville, Kentucky | Registered: August 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
No way I'd buy anything gun related off fleabay. Too many scammers and knock offs. But considering both Romeos are Chinese made, not sure how much that would hurt.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
I don't trust ebay.

I buy from real optics vendors.

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I'd just shop on Amazon. At least if it's busted there is quick resolution and credit.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
I initially went with a Romeo 4b on a Windham SRC 5.56

20mm objective
3.2 oz
CR2032
Absolute co-witness QD mount

The Romeo 7 was too heavy for my needs
30mm objective
12.5 0z
AA battery
Co-witness QD mount

With pre-lasik astigmatism, the red bloom of the 4b was an issue.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lee40215
posted Hide Post
Didn’t realize the romeos were made overseas. I’ll keep Amazon in mind on the shopping.

Posts: 1097 | Location: Louisville, Kentucky | Registered: August 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
One of our vendors in the classifieds is selling Romeo 5s.

Haven't looked at the differences between all the Romeos.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lee40215
posted Hide Post
Sig site needs to be able to do side by side comparisons