SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Good grief SIG...Juliet 4 not ambi.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good grief SIG...Juliet 4 not ambi. Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Picked up a Juliet 4 for my Romeo and inexplicably it is set to flip righty only. Fine, but all they had to do was move a small bump about 1 millimeter and the mount could be easily flipped.

The people who designed this are related to chooses what reticles go in Leupold Scopes. Have to be.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
Picked up a Juliet 4 for my Romeo and inexplicably it is set to flip righty only. Fine, but all they had to do was move a small bump about 1 millimeter and the mount could be easily flipped.

The people who designed this are related to chooses what reticles go in Leupold Scopes. Have to be.

SIG stole all their optics employees from Leupold, that is obvious.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
As a lefty I'm constantly dismayed by designs that aren't ambidextrous. I get that some things must be designed only in a certain orientation.

BUT...

The others which could be built either way at the very least frustrate about ten percent of the users, and at worst cost them the sale.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post