SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Geissele and ALG Black Friday deals are live now
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Geissele and ALG Black Friday deals are live now Login/Join 
Picture of Green Highlander
posted
At least 30% off on triggers and a bunch of other stuff. Finally got a MCX trigger for a price that only makes me wince just a little bit.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2385 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the notice! Picked up an SSA trigger.

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
ACH/SCH charging handles for $50 shipped, typically $80+.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Thanks! $48 for an ALG ACT shipped.

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waiting till monday for the Geissele triger sale but got the super 42 spring and bolt release on the way

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I bought an SSP and "a few" charging handles for any top-end builds I might start.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post