SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    So how are your RDBs doing?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So how are your RDBs doing? Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
The price is coming down. I think Midwest has a foregrip for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
So far so good. Working on the second case through it. No issues.

Oops. I have an RFB. If I didn't have an AUG I'd be all over an RDB.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Doing OK.
But not past 500 rounds yet.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of testfire
posted Hide Post
Used mine at a 3 gun in MN this year and went through about 300 rounds that day. 0 issues. I'm very much a fan thus far. I have other guns that are more accurate, but for some reason this is the one I tend to grab to have fun lately. Don't regret my purchase at all. Smile

Posts: 386 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: May 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Just picked one up on Saturday at my local gun store. Nice price to start with and it was 10% off. They had 2 in the last year and both sold before I could take a look.

So I’m a RDB owner now Cool

What optics are you using? I had a orphan EOTech sitting on the shelf and that’s what is on there now.

Will get it out to the range next week.

Posts: 724 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of testfire
posted Hide Post
Mine currently has a Tricon RMO1 on it and it works fine out to the distances I'm shooting with it.

Posts: 386 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: May 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post