SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    S&W MP 15-22 at Palmetto
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W MP 15-22 at Palmetto Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
They’re currently running a deal for the rifle, bag and red/green optic, $299 free shipping. Why do I feel like you guys won’t talk me out of it?

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Get after it! They are a great 22 platform. Same manual of arms as an AR15 and you can put your favorite AR15 trigger in it as well.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
They’re currently running a deal for the rifle, bag and red/green optic, $299 free shipping. Why do I feel like you guys won’t talk me out of it?

Because I’d love to have one myself. But it’s pure unobtainium for me.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Best 22LR AR15 type rifle out there.

Do. It.

DO IT NOW!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered the same back around Black Friday. That package is a steal at that price. Do not pass it up.

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
You jerks. So glad the wife and I have separate credit cards and bank accounts. Eek

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I bought it about a year after it came out and payed around $479 plus tax and $35 NICS background check. They are a fun toy.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
So glad the wife and I have separate credit cards and bank accounts. Eek

One of the secrets to a Happy-Happy-Happy marriage.

Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My BIL has one.
I shoot it regularly along with my 10/22.
It has not given him or me any issues.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Dang... out of stock...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another company has the Colt/Walther 22LR M4 in stock for $300:

https://www.cdnnsports.com/col...__SID=U#.XDVVF1xKjct

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Hurry up and buy it, neighbor! Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In stock, but rifle only. No red dot, no soft case.

https://palmettostatearmory.co...2lr-rifle-10208.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sigmund,

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
In stock at 9PM Central Time:

https://palmettostatearmory.co...2lr-rifle-10208.html

That's just the rifle. They were talking about the Daily Deal package, which came with an additional soft case and red dot, for the same price as the rifle alone.

https://palmettostatearmory.co...promo-kit-12546.html

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

Does this mean I should let you know when it arrives?

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

Does this mean I should let you know when it arrives?

I wouldn't be offended... Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Got an email from Palmetto and got excited. No joy, just telling me it’s “processing.” Frown

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
(Insert sad trombone sound here.). Razz

God bless America.

posted Hide Post
If S&W sold a pistol brace version of that it would make a killing.

Edited: MORE of a killing, I own a couple myself. lol

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post