SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Law Tactical AR Folding Stock Adapter on my latest build...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Law Tactical AR Folding Stock Adapter on my latest build... Login/Join 
sick puppy
posted Hide Post

I got mine all set up. it really is a neat little thing.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I just finished an Aero lower build for a PSA upper I bought earlier this year. I had entertained the idea of a folding stock to make storage and vehicle carry easier (and maybe to be just a little different)...$259 was a little much for the Law Tactical kit...

Fast forward to a week ago...Brownell's had it on sale for $199...I had a code (H7L) for $20 off for orders over $200 and free shipping so I added a pack of gas rings for $2.19 to make the $200 threshold needed to use the code...final cost was $181. For that I decided to try it...

Pluses...
It's easy to install...seems well made and heavy duty...folds securely and does not have any play when locked opened...it doesn't get in the way of the charging handle...

Minuses...
It's fairly heavy being made of steel...over 10 ounces with the buffer extension...it adds about 1 1/2" to the length of pull (not an issue to me, but may be to some)...you can't fire the rifle with the stock folded (not an issue to me...I installed it to take up less space)...

When folded it measures 26"...that is why I find it useful...

It might not be a for everyone, but I think it is a clever design...

I'm going to the range Wednesday to test it out...

Thanks for the link and discount code. Nice rifle.
Can't post pics, but I have The folder on my Angstadt Arms 9mm AR pistol and love it. Needed another for my Spikes 5.56 pistol. The folder has been flawless on my 9mm and I saw a video(s) where others have fired their weapons with the stock folded, single shot of course. But, I'm not gonna try it! Wink

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post