SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Is Primary Arms legit retailer for LAW folder purchase ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Primary Arms legit retailer for LAW folder purchase ? Login/Join 
Picture of fz4vgq
posted
They had LAW Tactical folders for 209.99, just want to make sure I'm not getting a knockoff for that price.

Thanks,
Fz

Posts: 2463 | Location: Winter Wonderland | Registered: April 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would purchase from them with no hesitation. I placed an order for an optic, mount, and charging handle on a Friday at noon, recieved an email stating it was shipped at like 3:30. It arrived either Monday or Tuesday, I dont remember exactly. My next order was just as quick.

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
They are the main place I shop for gun stuff at. If you can, wait until they have a sale or 12% off coupon.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Top notch outfit.

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fz4vgq
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much guys ! 209.99 on the Gen 3M folder was a heck of a deal.

Posts: 2463 | Location: Winter Wonderland | Registered: April 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Totally legit operation with good sales, fast delivery, and great customer service.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
PA is a great outfit to do business with.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Primary Arms has become one of my most solid go to online retailers. No worries. Buy that 209 dollar law folder.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wallet has suffered the ill effects of shopping there, many times. They are good to go.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the best if not the best seller. Deal with confidence.

Posts: 580 | Location: Arizona | Registered: March 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They have a very impressive LE/MIL discount for those that qualify. I buy a lot of stuff from them that I used to get from Brownells.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post