SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Good deal on Vortex package at PSA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good deal on Vortex package at PSA Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted
Ends at noon on 7/15.

If you need a good deal on a quality tactical illuminated scope/offset mount, check it out. $318.00 shipped after the coupon is applied. Ordered one.

https://palmettostatearmory.co...30mm-ring-mount.html

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

I was kidding myself thinking that I would hold out and hope to catch this deal sometime down the road.

PSA always knows just what I need (because they always just sold me the reason why I need it a few weeks ago). Resistance is futile, and I'm having fun.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Where do you get the coupon?

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
Where do you get the coupon?

It is in the link in one of the pictures; type in strikeeagle in the coupon space when you add it to the cart.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems the sale is back on.

Does anyone own one of these?

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2180 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I sure would like to see what my AR can do when not constrained by my eyesight.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At 100 yards and beyond, it's very handy to have magnification to be able to see the bullseye (or identify the target).

For close-up hunting, the 1X is pretty quick to use and it's easy to see with both eyes open.

In poor light, of course, the lighted reticle is very handy.

I haven't reached out and exercised the BDC yet.

It works great for me. I feel like I got a heck of a deal.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hay2bale:
It seems the sale is back on.

Does anyone own one of these?

I got a Strike Eagle to see if I would like Low Power Variable Optics before I spent more money on one. I did. It's surprisingly clear for the price. I got a Viper LPVO later since the scope is for my work rifle. I'm putting the SE on my backup after I get another mount.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
I picked up this deal last week for a Colt I purchased from a member here. I immediately ordered a GG&G QD mount. The glass is really clear and the new reticle with the 10 brightness settings is nice. It seems to be well built. ill get a final evaluation when I can actually dial it in and put some rounds downrange.

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J387
posted Hide Post
They run this deal quite a bit, I purchased one back in May. For the price I don't think it can be beat and Vortex’s warranty program is a major plus. PSA’s prices on vortex optics are quite possibly the lowest you will see when their on sale.

Even the Losers Get Lucky Sometimes

Posts: 406 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post