SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    M+M Industries M10X
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M+M Industries M10X Login/Join 
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted
This rifle just popped up on my radar yesterday. Spent a couple hours trying to learn everything I could about it. Interesting design. Cracks open like a FAL and uses a lot of Swiss 550 type stuff. I like that it takes AK mags, and shoots 7.62x39. Seems like they went after the Canadian market kinda hard. Other than that I don't see much out there about it. Anybody have one? Seems like it came out around 2016 and sorta died off for some reason. I can't seem to find a reason why. There's a Russian guy on youtube who badmouths it pretty hard. He's in Canada I think. Every other review I could find seems to talk pretty highly of it. What's the deal?

I see some for sale at the 1500 mark, and what looks like the same thing can be found around 1200. For what you get 1200 seems like a great buy if you have a million AK mags and 7.62x39 laying around.

I searched here and didn't see anything about it.

ETA: Barrel is 4140 black nitride. Not thrilled about that, but fairly standard.

Most recent video.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
There's a Russian guy on youtube who badmouths it pretty hard. He's in Canada I think. Every other review I could find seems to talk pretty highly of it. What's the deal?

You don't mean the AKOU video you posted, do you?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
No not Rob. I'm fully aware of his pollock (sp?) status. Big Grin

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post