SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Where did all the Aimpoint M4s' go?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where did all the Aimpoint M4s' go? Login/Join 
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted
Been looking for a new Aimpoint M4s and they seem to be backordered the places I have looked.

Any leads?

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Aimpoint is concentrating on producing the much more popular models in this time of high demand for all things gun related—? Just a guess.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47399 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyanide357
posted Hide Post
Aimsurplus currently has them in stock.

Aimpoint M4S

Assuming you wanted the 's' version.

Posts: 249 | Registered: November 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyanide357:
Aimsurplus currently has them in stock.

Aimpoint M4S

Assuming you wanted the 's' version.

Thank you!

I did talk to Aimpoint and they said they expect September or October for a new shipment.

I'll ck out Aimsurplus

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Aimpoint is concentrating on producing the much more popular models in this time of high demand for all things gun related—? Just a guess.

I'd say you are correct Wink

certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
https://www.sportoptics.com/ai...-red-dot-sights.aspx
18% off right now on select RDS

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post