SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SKS Stripper Karma- Cslinger won
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SKS Stripper Karma- Cslinger won Login/Join 
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted
Heh heh heh

Found 32 stripper clips in my stuff during my move and I no longer have the SKS (sad panda) so up for Karma.

They are cheaper ones, probably NC-Star but they held ammo and are free, so hopefully someone has use for them.

Rules- post a pic of your SKS and I’ll use the karmanator on friday.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zacsquatch,

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I don’t have any beauty shots but I wanted a shot at having strippers sent to me and I wanted to try imageshack so......

And thank you.
Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
32 strippers! Where do I sign up!!!! Wait, what's that . . . hang on, what? Uh huh . . . uh huh . . . so then . . . yeah, 'kay thanks.

I'll pass. Thanks! Great karma though!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks for the chance.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Cool beans. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3507 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put my name in the hat. Thank you.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Karmanator picked unlucky #1, Cslinger, email sent.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Thank you much. Emailed replied to.

Chris.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post