SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    New Primary Arms T-Wannabe side by side with SIG Romeo5
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Primary Arms T-Wannabe side by side with SIG Romeo5 Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
One more.
The non-Blem with a absolute co-witness mount on the right, beside the Blem with a lower 1/3 co-witness (tall) mount, left.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
FYI - Brownells has the Romeo5 on sale $129

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Is the PA meant to be left on all the time like an Aimpoint while the Sig does the auto on and off?

Is the glass and picture better with one?

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Is the PA meant to be left on all the time like an Aimpoint while the Sig does the auto on and off?

Is the glass and picture better with one?

Yes, it's meant to be left on. I leave mine on the first click after the NV modes. Couldn't speak to the PA vs an Aimpoint, but the glass is pretty clear on the PA.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The PA Advanced Micro has a battery life of around 50k hours, like an Aimpoint. So it's designed to be left on.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post