SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    BEst place to buy Nikon scopes???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BEst place to buy Nikon scopes??? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
THERE IS NO SALES ACTIVITY IN THIS FORUM OUTSIDE OF CLASSIFIEDS

How many times do some of you guys need to be told this??? How many dozens of times have I said this in the forum??

old rugged cross, you have NO EXCUSE for this

But you go ahead and sell your shit. Everyone else, please cease posting to this thread. You've ignored this CRYSTAL CLEAR rule, old rugged cross, so just go ahead and sell your shit.

Over and over and over and over, I have said this. Just how many times does it take to get through?? Good grief

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bravo, Parabellum, some guys are apparently slow learners

Posts: 971 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blasto:
some guys are apparently slow learners
FIFY. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Might give Walmart a look. I ordered a Ziess binocular had it shipped to store saved shipping and another couple bucks over every other place I checked.

I was happy knowing I didn’t have hundreds of dollars in optics sitting on the front steps. Opened package in the store to determine there were no defects. If there were you simply hand them back, no UPS pickup, no waiting around for reembursment.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5130 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I got a great deal at CDNN.

thanks Ill check them out.

Also, whats up with "refurbished" nikons??? reliable??? still have a warranty???

I haven't bought any refurb rifle optics from them, but have bought a LOT of refurb camera gear. It is always in pristine shape, and I have had zero problems. I have saved a PILE of money buying that way!

On the warranty, I believe the camera gear generally comes with a short warranty (maybe 90 days instead of a full year) but I have had more than one full year warranty card come in the box with refurb stuff.

-shooter

Posts: 342 | Location: VA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
If anybody cares,

The scope I’m looking for will go on a Weatherby Vanguard dangerous game riflenin 375HH......
The rifle in question has had the barrel chopped to 21” and the sights re installed as well as a timney trigger. I plan to use this for a grizzly bear hunt as well as sort of a boat/camp/moose gun when out in the hinterlands. Also, my dad has been talking about a plains game hunt somewhere in Africa for years and it’s looking like the idea is getting a bit more traction so I’d take this rifle with me.....

You may already know this but for plains game in Africa something along the lines of a 30-06 is very capable unless you are going for something larger like Kudu.

Either way you’ll probably want to bring a few guns with you. Your PM will be able to best advise you.

It’s a trip you will never forget...do it!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
amazon $225: https://www.amazon.com/Nikon-M...C118&sr=8-3-fkmrnull

the optic zone $279: https://shop.theopticzone.com/...german-4-matte-6757/

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
I just installed a Vortex 1-6 on my Weatherby DGR in 375 Weatherby magnum.
Seemed like a good fit for a big magnum.
I have not tried it yet.

Those are nice, Im really hoping to keep this in the 200 dollar range, it looks like natchez has some refurbished ones and they often run random discounts off optics so Im looking at them at the moment.

My mistake.
I have a Primary Arms 1-6 installed NOT a Vortex.
The retical is for 308 so it comes close to the ballistics of the 375 H&H or the 375 Weatherby Magnum. Only difference between the 308 ballistics and the 375 Weatherby is a 150 grain bullet in the 308 vs a 300 grain in the 375.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkyk:
Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.swfa.com/nikon-1-4...flescope-106850.html

You can get a refurbished one of these at Natchez Shooter's Supply for <$200 shipped if you buy before midnight today.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post