SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Has anyone on the forum bought any B&T USW, KH9, or APC556?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone on the forum bought any B&T USW, KH9, or APC556? Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
For me the difference is the construction of the GHM being an Aluminum upper vs the plastic CZ upper and build quality. I know it isn't out yet but judging by quality on current production B&T it'll be a nice, solid piece IMHO. That said, I've seen some great looking setups with those EVO's, especially the shorter setups and a Bird in the hand...
I'm still waiting for the GHM to go with my APC9.

Posts: 4523 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Don't know how I missed this but it appears they have redesigned the GHM9 from a top charging handle to a side charging handle just like the APC9. At a $1300.00 price point it just keeps getting better and better.

https://www.google.com/amp/www...inally-official/amp/

Posts: 4523 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
Yep, their design of the GHM9 makes it much more interesting imho. I have a feeling either that or an APC9 will be joining my P26 in the next few years.

I'm loving B&T's attitude lately, just throwing new designs out left and right, and seemingly making them well in the process. I'll pay a small premium for that. As a company, I hope they do well, far too little innovation these days.

Posts: 651 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
A little birdie told me the APC308 is in trials but not completed trials yet. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
A little birdie told me the APC308 is in trials but not completed trials yet. Big Grin

I think that little birdie sings pretty and speaks the truth.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 1833 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post