SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone experienced with the PSA AK-V 9MM MOE SBA3 PISTOL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone experienced with the PSA AK-V 9MM MOE SBA3 PISTOL Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
I know it's a "pistol", but since its ancestor is the AK, that's why it's in this section.
I really don't know much about the ins and outs of the AK.
Is this one good? Bad? Pros? Cons?

https://palmettostatearmory.co...ontent=12%3a00+Email

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I think they look pretty damn cool; I can’t see them having malfunctions being a blowback. They are kind of rare in the wild but all the reviews seem to indicate it is a well received piece of gear. I do know the mags are Scorpion compatible.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, just got their email, and it's out of stock, already.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one and maybe 250 rounds through it. This gun, I think, shows us what PSA is capable of. It's very well made and reliable. It makes me want to buy their AKs. The magazine is outstanding and reliable. The top cover is one of the best fitted AK top covers I've seen. The only negative to me is that the edges of the mag well are a little sharp and I could see them slicing somebody's finger under the right circumstances.

I would suggest keeping an eye out and grabbing one.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Add one of their brand new braces and it would look even better.

New PSA brace

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
5k round review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...hw1mDFOvJ_xQ&index=5

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
5k round review:

Thanks, but every time I see these mud/water/sand/dirt tests, it's a total turnoff. These yahoos are always trying to outdo one another with these ridiculous tortures. Ain't real life for most shooters.

Q

Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
I have the gray version. It has been stellar! No issues at all. The mags are high quality & only $15.
You have to be ready to buy online at 4pm M-F. They sell out QUICKLY! They can only make so many in a day & they sell out each day.
Well worth it!

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 704 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
5k round review:

Thanks, but every time I see these mud/water/sand/dirt tests, it's a total turnoff. These yahoos are always trying to outdo one another with these ridiculous tortures. Ain't real life for most shooters.

That was the end of the 5k rounds. Its nt real life for most shooters but it gives an idea of the performance you could expect under better condtions. If you watch the enitre series you'll see AKOU is pretty good about looking for abnormal wear patterns throughout the test. I actually think theyre probably the most credible source when it comes to AK testing and evaluation given the number of AK's they have tested.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post