SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Subsonic ammo not so subsonic
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subsonic ammo not so subsonic Login/Join 
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:

I use those rat shooting and you don't need no steeenkin can.

What gun are you using this ammo with? I bought half a case of this stuff with the view of suppressing. But this stuff does not cycle for me on the Buckmark and Ruger Lite platforms.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
What gun are you using this ammo with? I bought half a case of this stuff with the view of suppressing. But this stuff does not cycle for me on the Buckmark and Ruger Lite platforms.

I believe he's using what is known as a "bolt action". A guy by the name of Mauser had some input on its design. Still getting the bugs worked out of it, as the shooter has to help the action function properly. Time will tell if this new-fangled action catches on in the market.....

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:

I use those rat shooting and you don't need no steeenkin can.

H&K-Guy

Bolt action and revolvers.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
CCI Quiet is probably the most inaccurate 22LR ammo I have ever shot. It’s all over the place.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6614 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post