SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone have experience with Radical Firearms AR10/ar15 rifles?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have experience with Radical Firearms AR10/ar15 rifles? Login/Join 
posted
I’m trying to decide between a beretta LTT or a .308 ar10. I don’t want to spend 2k on just the rifle but I want something reliable and accurate and the radical firearms RF10 looks pretty nice and the price is good but I can’t find much about them.

https://aimsurplus.com/radical...-win-rifle-18-in-bbl

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I don't think you are going to find much on them.

Now if you just want to turn money into the sound of 308 rounds flying downrange a couple times a year, it will likely suffice.

I have considered an AR10 type rifle recently and my budget option is the Colt CM762 for $1300-1400 these days. After that it is LMT.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
A buddy of mine has a PSA AR10. He's been pretty happy with it. Said without really developing any loads for it shooting off the shelf. It shoots around 2MOA.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Diamondback makes a great value on guns.

Here is a link to their db10. street prices are pretty good on these.

https://diamondbackfirearms.com/db10/

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine got a great deal on the Ruger AR 10. Very nice rifle, good trigger, and he got it for a great price used. It's worth looking into what you can get one for, as they are well made.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12745 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nobody has one huh? I’m surprised since it looks pretty decent on paper, all parts are made in house and it has a hand lapped barrel and billet receiver. I will prolly just go with the beretta for now and wait a bit before I think about it again. My only problem with buying a 2k gun is the added cost of a good scope/bipod ect.

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
The Colt .308 guns that are going for like $1400 is a bargain. Compare that to a LMT of Nights or Larue or other top line .308...

The radical .308 will always be a $900 gun, but that Colt .308 WILL be a $2500 gun in the next few years...

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post