SIGforum
How is the sig Romeo 5 red dot?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/8370099944

December 01, 2018, 12:08 PM
RHINOWSO
How is the sig Romeo 5 red dot?
Yeah part of the reason I went with Brownells. The part doesn't have to be defective to return it, you just have to not want it anymore.
December 01, 2018, 08:39 PM
HCM
I have two of these, both on 5.56 ARs. Had them about two years now. Both are going strong on the original batteries. They are great for the money.
December 02, 2018, 05:07 AM
1gkek
I've standardized on this site for all my AR's. It fits my budget and has been accurate and reliable. I had one DOA out of the box but I'd bought it on Amazon so the return process was simple.
December 02, 2018, 06:59 PM
jackimoe
Finally got to get out and test my optic that was a Brownell's purchase. I stuck it on this SKS with SGWorks bullpup. I was only able to get about 60 to 70 rounds through the gun with the optic on it due to having some other guns to shoot. It was easy to zero and the optic held up under the low round count.

I have ordered the Primary Arms version and am looking at buying a used Holosun marked sight in the next week or so.

December 03, 2018, 07:21 PM
2risky
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
The Sig sights are made by Holosun, and if sent in for service, go to Holosun.

Not sure about your source, but I recall Sig denying that awhile back.
December 03, 2018, 07:23 PM
2risky
A have a couple of the Romeo 4s and like them. Still working fine for me.
December 09, 2018, 03:38 PM
RHINOWSO
Received mine, like it for the price but the standard absolute cowitness mount was too low for my liking (strongly prefer 1/3 lower height on AR15s). Scored an American Defense T1 mount for $40 used.

Now I’ll put it on my training AR and run it through some paces.